Thursday, November 25, 2010

Update - 9dp3dt

Today is 9dp3dt for me.

I want to record how I have been feeling:

I was constipated, but that has passed. I thought that was why I was bloated, and while I am less bloated, I am still somewhat bloated. 

I am still having cramps off an on.  Some of them are no big deal, but I have had a couple of doozies.  Luckily, they pass quickly.

I have been kind of emotional.  Like, I want to cry at tv shows, etc...  But, that started around the same time that my Vivelle dots started, so I don't know.

Speaking of Vivelle patches, I put my third one on today.  I am changing them every other day.  OUCH!  Removing that thing is super painful.  I'd rather do a subcutaneous inject.  And, you know about my anxiety with needles.

I have been really thirsty.  I am trying to drink a lot of water.

I am feeling calm for the most part, yet I just really can't wait until Monday.  At the same time, I don't want Monday to come.  I can't stand the thought of not being pregnant.  But I feel hopeful.  At the same time, as soon as I feel hopeful, I want to squash it.  The less I hope the less I hurt.  But, obviously I have some hope because I keep not shopping for new clothes. 

So, that's about it.  We're keeping busy.  We've seen the new Harry Potter movie twice, once on the regular screen and once on the IMAX!  I really want to go see Tangled too, but I doubt we'll be able to before Monday.  Tomorrow, we are having my family over for my husband's and BIL's birthday celebrations.  My husband's birthday is today and my BIL's is in January, so we don't want to celebrate it at Christmas.  Saturday, we are having lunch with my husband's parents for his birthday then coming  home, getting out Christmas decorations, and then watching the UGA/GT football game (well, okay, he'll be watching, I'll be decorating).  Then, Sunday is church and then Monday morning is the test!  AHHHHH!!

6 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for Monday! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck during the rest of your wait. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a positive for you!! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from ICLW :) Congrats on being PUPO! Good thing you're keeping busy before Monday or the rest of this 2ww might be torture. Sending prayers and sticky baby dust to you for Monday. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Just found your blog via ICLW week. Best of luck to you, for positive test results Monday!
    The Cs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more sleeps and you'll get your good news!!! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! It is so hard to wait, especially around the holidays. I'm glad you are trying to keep busy though. Movies like Harry Potter and Tangled are great for that. :)

    ReplyDelete