Monday, November 15, 2010

Transfer tomorrow

I just talked to my nurse.  We only have three normally growing embryos left.  The others have arrested growth and are only 1-2 cells.  I am happy that we still have 3, but crushed that so many have died.  If our cells don't mesh well together can we ever acheive a pregnancy?  If this doesn't work, I don't care what the doctor says, I want to be tested.  I want to know the answer.  I am praying that it works though. 

The transfer is at 8am tomorrow morning.  Prayers are appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. you know what? i do't have many more than that and you have to believe that it's going to work. i know the whole "it only takes one" thing sounds lame, but it's true.

    let's support each other! it's going to work! it's going to work!

    how many are you going to transfer tomorrow? i'll be thinking of you and checking frequently for your update! good luck!

    ReplyDelete