Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy ICLW!

It's already ICLW again!  I can't believe it.  This is really only my second time participating in ICLW, but I have been a "blurker" (blog lurker) for a while. 

Just to give you a little back story on my TTC journey:  my husband and I have been TTC since December 2007.  I have had 4 IUIs, 2 REs, and am currently in the 2WW from my first IVF cycle.  I have also seen a naturopath/nutritionist and two acupunturists. 

Right now we are just praying that our three little embryos have snuggled in and are healthy and thriving in their nice thick lining.  Today I started the Vivelle patches.  I am going to change them everyt other day.  So, I hope that they don't get too gross in the shower.

My RE's nurse said that I needed to come in for a test 12 days after my 3dt.  That would be the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  So, I am going in on Monday, 11/29 for my beta.  I am nervous, excited, scared to death, and I don't know what else.

My acupunturist said to give him a call after I get the results of my beta and we'd make a plan from there.  I just hope I've done everything I can.  I eat pretty healthy and I am on a gluten free/dairy free diet.  I eat mostly chicken and vegetables.  But, I did eat burgers (with no bun of course) and fries a couple of times.  Well, there's nothing I can do about it now. 

I have rambled enough!  I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, I really like the term blurker.

    The day after Thanksgiving isn't that far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers toes and everything else crossed all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get good news from your beta! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from ICLW - best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete