Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy ICLW!

It's already ICLW again!  I can't believe it.  This is really only my second time participating in ICLW, but I have been a "blurker" (blog lurker) for a while. 

Just to give you a little back story on my TTC journey:  my husband and I have been TTC since December 2007.  I have had 4 IUIs, 2 REs, and am currently in the 2WW from my first IVF cycle.  I have also seen a naturopath/nutritionist and two acupunturists. 

Right now we are just praying that our three little embryos have snuggled in and are healthy and thriving in their nice thick lining.  Today I started the Vivelle patches.  I am going to change them everyt other day.  So, I hope that they don't get too gross in the shower.

My RE's nurse said that I needed to come in for a test 12 days after my 3dt.  That would be the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  So, I am going in on Monday, 11/29 for my beta.  I am nervous, excited, scared to death, and I don't know what else.

My acupunturist said to give him a call after I get the results of my beta and we'd make a plan from there.  I just hope I've done everything I can.  I eat pretty healthy and I am on a gluten free/dairy free diet.  I eat mostly chicken and vegetables.  But, I did eat burgers (with no bun of course) and fries a couple of times.  Well, there's nothing I can do about it now. 

I have rambled enough!  I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, I really like the term blurker.

    The day after Thanksgiving isn't that far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers toes and everything else crossed all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you!
    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get good news from your beta! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from ICLW - best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete