Sunday, October 9, 2011

IUI Tomorrow (again)

Tomorrow is our IUI. We did 5 days of 5 mg of Letrozole (3-7) and 4 days of 50 units of Follistim (6-9). Then, we triggered last night at 8 with Ovidrel. Please pray with us that this works and that I can stay unstressed. I feel like everything is working against me to feel that way with how my job is going (or might be going away). My company is going to be purchased by a bigger company that is headquartered in Nebraska. Yeah, probably not much space for Accounting in Atlanta. But, I am taking the day off tomorrow to sew and work on putting together a new coupon book that is more organized and watch tv or movies. I don't care that it's quarter-end. I need time for me.

Good night all! Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Praying that His will will be done tomorrow. Hoping that you can feel rested and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you in my prayers-. I am glad that you are taking the day off to try and relax. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete