Friday, May 3, 2013

Gifts at the Hospital

So, I tend to not make friends with medical people.  I somehow manage to offend them, actually.  I am thinking about doing something to win us a little favor with them.  I have seen where some people make a tray of cookies or muffins ahead of time and freeze it then grab it from the freezer before they head to the hospital.  I saw on one thread where a lady make individual gift bags for those people.  Like, granola bars, cookies, etc...

I had also been thinking about having favors for whoever comes to the hospital or to visit us in the first few days.

Any ideas?  It's hard to plan ahead b/c we don't know what we're having.  Maybe I can get my sister or dad to pick up cupcakes or a birthday cake in the right color on the way and we can share those with visitors...

Just wondering what everyone else did.

No comments:

Post a Comment