Saturday, December 31, 2011

IUI - Check & High Hopes for 2012

Well, the IUI is done.  My doctor was taking a day off, so I met a new doctor in the practice who did my IUI.  The speculum application was not fun.  It pinched me then hurt so bad when she put it back in that she declared I needed a smaller one.  It was much better.  Why can't they always use that smaller speculum?  I think I will ask about that when I go for my ob/gyn visit in Feb.

I am doing my Circle + Bloom every day (twice yesterday, after the IUI) and praying that this is it.  If this isn't it, we are faced with IVF again, which none of us wants, including my doctor.  But, we aren't going to have to even think about it because this is going to work.

2012 is going to be my year for a take-home baby.  I have three months to make that statement come true.  Hopefully, I won't have to do anything else to make it happen.  I am starting Prometrium tonight, BTW.

We are going out to an early dinner with friends from church tonight. None of us wants to be tired tomorrow at church.  So, we aren't doing our usual get-together and game night.  I really don't need to over-tire myself anyway.

I hope you all have a safe and happy evening.  May 2012 bring you many blessings and allow you many opportunities to glorify God.

3 comments:

  1. Hoping with you that this new year will hold a forever baby for you :) Rest up and let the those little swimmers do their thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! I hope that a healthy embryo is in the process of settling in for the long haul. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck for this new year-. May this be the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete